On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 07:46, Eric Fernandez wrote:
> Jack Coates wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 02:52, ef2 wrote:
> >

> >>What about splitting the kernel into source and headers, for driver
> >>compilations ?
> >>

> >been done for years.
> >

> I don't see a kernel-headers package since 9.0 (and maybe even before).
> Am I mistaken ?
>
> Eric
[EMAIL PROTECTED] htdocs]# urpmq kernel-headers
glibc-devel
[EMAIL PROTECTED] htdocs]# rpm -qf /usr/include/linux
glibc-devel-2.3.2-15mdk

curiouser and curiouser... I can't find a kernel-headers package either,
but I know that my kernel-source wasn't installed the last time I
reconfigured vmware.
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...