Hello HaywireMac,

Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 8:02:15 AM, you wrote:

>> Problem is, I like TheBat better than anything I have seen in
>> linux.

H> How great can an e-mail client be?! That it would actually determine
H> your use of a particular OS?

No, it doesn't. The controlling factors are programs that I must use
that only run under Win.

I could transfer a large 'chunk' of my work to linux if I could find a
good replacement for DTsearch, a very good search engine/viewer. I
asked here about it a while back, and nobody knew of a replacement.

H> That must some kind of e-mail client. ;-)

It is rather nice. :-) A large part of my attraction is the
security/privacy features, for which it is excellent. For example, if
you're really paranoid, it can be set up to require an iris scan or a
fingerprint ID to read/write every email.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]