Rob Blomquist wrote:
I am not able to access my installation CDs nor any of the usual sites at PLF, Texstar, or Club_comm after the upgrade.

How can I fix this problem. I remember it after the 9.0 to 9.1 upgrade, but forget how to fix it.

Rob

This sounds like a case of urpmi sources not getting set up during install, which always seems to happen to me with an hd install. Since you might still have old sources configured, check and remove them in Software Media Manager or, as root:

urpmi.removemedia -a

Then, add the CD sources by putting CD1 in the reader and, as root:

urpmi.addmedia --distrib removable://mnt/cdrom/

I am pretty sure that is all that is needed. If your mount point for the reader is different, change it. See man urpmi.addmedia.

I don't know that Texstar is going to be maintaining his source anymore, as there was an announcement at www.pclinuxonline.com that he was taking a leave to pursue employment, or something like that. For the other sources, add them with drakclub, as root, or Configuration > Other > Discover custom services, the club Mirrors-list scripts, which might work for you or some of which might give commands that need to be modified to work,¹ and/or the scripts at nanardon: http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/

Rolf

¹http://www.mail-archive.com/expert%40linux-mandrake.com/msg78494.html