I have been using Verizon DSL for over a year. Set it up under Windows
98/2k. When I installed MDK 9.1 on my new Dell it connected to the
internet without a hitch! Rarely I have had problems, but very rarely. I
have two machines with 9.1 and both can connect as reliably as the various
flavors of Windows that share their respective harddisks.

LeRoy