Mate,
If you haven't yet then go to the plf.zarb.org site and follow the instructions for setting up urpmi. There are various different kinds of repository (or whatever its called). Some have what is on the disk, some updates, some illegal stuff (like stuff to allow watching dvds, which is illegal!, no worries about viruses though...its pretty much the mandrake people it seems to me...or people pretty close anyway), some other java stuff and the great contribs. There may be some variation in what you get on the different mirrors (eg planetmirror, club-internet, etc) but I'm not sure. It has been a bit of a nightmare finding the kernel-source files, that are definitely NOT everywhere.
Hope this is fairly close to the mark...If you just want repositories (no urpmi)then this should at least make clearer what the options are.
Cheers
Anton

Mark Williamson wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Just working out the mandrake mirror situation, especially i like the
extras such as the contrib stuff, and other extras that are normally in
the Mandrake mirror such as http-naat ..   O.K. in the past I have been
using http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/mandrake/9.2  but the mirror
there this time is very differnet, it's really just a mirror of the
continence of the download edition of Mandrake 9.2, no contribs etc..

I have checked out http://ftp.club-internet.fr/pub/linux/Mandrake/9.2/
it's a very different mirror, does anyone know what's happening with the
mirroring of Mandrake 9.2, and what would be best mirror to use for
someone in Australia, definitely public.planetmirror.com is not a good
mirror for Mandrake 9.2.   Is there 2 forms of mirroring out there? is
any other mirrors like Planetmirror?

Cheers
Mark