Hi Anton,

I already know about the http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/ site, but my
point was check out the mirror that you are using, as they are not all
the same, e.g.

http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/Mandrake/9.2/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/
contains half the amount of files than the mirror at
http://ftp.club-internet.fr/pub/linux/Mandrake/9.2/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/

both the mirrors are listed on http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/ site, and
can be selected in the "source main" section..  people could be confused
thinking that those 2 mirrors are the same. I have noticed that some of
the mirrors have a cut down main section.

Cheers
Mark

--
Mark Williamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>