Hello,

I just found out why my xhosts haven't worked since 9.1.
It looks like X is set by default to '-nolisten' and with the amount of
searching I did, I couldn't find where this option is set on starting
Xserver.

If someone could point me to the correct place?

--
Seppo Jarvinen,[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Never trust an operating system
Kenttäkatu 9 A 2,76100 PIEKSÄMÄKI        you don't have sources for.