Er, not really. The RPM standard is GPL and many distributions use it
for packaging. When Mandrake got its start it was basically RH compiled
for i586 with KDE installed, but things have changed since 1998 or so.
msec, urpmi, the Drak tools, different handling of internationalization,
it's not RH any more.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...