Lawson, Jim wrote:

What does this mean for the future of Mandrake? I know that Mandrake is based on red hat's rpm's..

No,

That used to be the case..

nowdays mandrake rolls its own RPM's and has for some time now...

I imagine this is good news for mandrake as there will be a ton of redhat users looking around for a new distro...

rgds

Franki

--
Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com, Free web developer resources.