Hi,

>> I just installed cyrus-imapd-2.1.15-6mdk on my 9.2 box. Should I create
>> users for /etc/postfix/aliases or should I just create them in cyrus?
>
> You create *mailboxes* for users in cyrus and *aliasies* in postfix.
> Postfix will resolve aliases to mailboxes and will try to deliver
> messages to those mailboxes in cyrus. If the mailbox exist the message
> goes through, otherwise it will be befused by cyrus and bounced by
> postfix.

I read somewhere that I could create mailboxes for users in cyrus and don't
need to useradd if only using MySQL. Is this correct? For example, if I'm to
create a mailbox for myself, say nzhang and want to receive mail for address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Do I just create a mailbox nzhang with alias nzhang:
norman.zhang?

>> The cyrus-imapd package adds a cyrus user by default. Do I need to change
>> its password?
>
> Yes (it's in the README.RPM in the doc directory).

Sorry I will read up on that again. BTW thanks for making the RPM available
in Contrib.

Regards,
Norman