Am Donnerstag, 6. November 2003 22:27 schrieb Luca Olivetti:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
> > In fact, I don't even know how to configure postfix to check for
> > local users (using mailbox_transport = lmtp:....).
>
> Duh, it's on by default in recent postfix, "local_recipient_maps",
> configured by mandrake as "proxy:unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps". I
> didn't know it. So it should be modified to blank if you want mail
> for users with no local account.

afaik no. postfix only accepts mails for addresses listed in
local_recipient_maps for local delivery. if you have mailusers only in
your cyrus store, you have to add either a seperate database for cyrus
users to postfix or you have to add an alias for every user in cyrus to
your postfix alias database.

> Bye

Martin
H E L I X Gesellschaft für Software & Engineering mbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 52              Telefon (069) 4789 35-30
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main           Telefax (069) 4789 35-44
http://www.helix-gmbh.net                [EMAIL PROTECTED]