that's my advice. Depending on the amount/urgency of email, I don't
think this is a good time to be investigating other mailer packages, but
if you've got the time go for it. I'd recommend Exim over Qmail though,
as licensing is important to me, but qmail is a good mailer.

I'd also recommend joining the postfix mailing list and asking for help.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...