Hey,
I just started using evolution and I've found that when I click on a
link from my email, it tries to start a new session of mozilla.  When
this happens, mozilla complains about having a session already open.
How do I make it look to see if an instance is already open?  I imagine
that this is probably more to do with how mozilla gets called to begin
with, so; I used gnome control center to change the default handler to
mozillafirebird %s -- I thought the %s was what was supposed to take
care of my problem?

tia
--
Michael Holt
Snohomish, WA                       (o_

        --Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say