On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 08:03, Jack Coates wrote:

> use this attached script as your default browser instead -- it opens new
> tabs if there's already a browser open, or opens a new browser if
> necessary. Set up for Mozilla now, but making it work with Firebird or
> whatever would be fairly simple from the examples. Thanks to Ciff Wells,
> who wrote it.

Hey Jack,
Just an update; script works great!  Since I don't use mozilla (I use
firebird) I just linked 'mozilla' in my path to MozFbird so I didn't
have to mess with the script at all.
Thanks again!
--
Michael Holt
Snohomish, WA                       (o_

        --Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say