On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 09:29, Artemio wrote:
> Michael Holt wrote:
> > I don't have any parallel devices to connect to my machine, so that's a
> > moot point for me.  Have you tried removing acpi from your lilo?
>
> Well, yes - but in mdk 9.1 - and it didn't change anything for me.

How about on 9.2?  Like I said, I've been living with this for quite a
while now; if it hadn't been for noting that it worked briefly during an
upgrade, I probably would have just continued to use it as-is.
--
Michael Holt
Snohomish, WA                       (o_

Power Company having EMP problems with their reactor