From: "Carroll Grigsby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Charlie:
> My bad. Sorry about sending you on a wild goose chase. I made the mistake
of
> not realizing when Mandrake says, "Mandrake 9.2 is now available for
> download", they really mean that Mandrake 9.2 is available for download to
> Club members only. MOF, it wasn't even obvious to me when I followed the
> download link. Somebody ought to write a browser plug-in to detect
> marketspeak (Q. How do you know if a salesman is lying? A. His lips are
> moving.)

Actually MDK 9.2 has been available on the public ftp servers since
2003-10-13,
(same time the club members got the isos) but only as a ftp tree...

But now that's changed too...
Last night the 9.2 ISO's appeared on the master mirrors, so they should
start showing up on the mirrors around the world...

Regards

Thomas