On Friday 14 November 2003 10:24 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Sorry... It's in there by default in KMail since I have multiple
> > email addresses configured. :-) Will try to do better next time.
> > ;-) John
>
> Tips for using kmail -
>
> Set up two profiles - it doesn't matter that they are using the same
> mailbox and smtp - one with reply-to set if you need it for other
> purposes, and one without for the list (together with suitable sig if
> you wish.
>
> Create a folder to receive list traffic.  Then use Settings >
> Configure Filters to send all mail there.
>
> Right click on the new folder, select Properties, and you can
> associate the folder with the mailing list, and also set it to use
> the profile you have created whenever you send while in that foler.

Anne, thanks for the tips, however, I have MULTIPLE profiles and MULTIPLE
folders specifically for mailing lists. Trust me, I've been using KMail for a
LONG time now... :-) I was so very happy to be able to download my SpamCop
email via IMAP among other features... :-) For me, it's just easier to use my
default profile and remove the reply-to address manually. :-)