I have started learning Factor and after trying out the
palindrome tutorial, I am now trying to make a simple
program for filtering out non-prime numbers from a list.

I have made a word multiple-of? which returns true if
x is a multiple of y.

: multiple-of? ( x y -- ? ) [ = not ] [ mod 0 = ] 2bi and
;

I would like to use it filter a sequence of numbers
like the expression below,  but looping through each of
the numbers in the sequence to remove its multiples,
leaving only prime numbers.

{ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 } [ 2 multiple-of? not ] filter

Is there some loop or combinator that I could use to do
this in Factor?

Thanks 10 years!  Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ec10years/