Hello--

I am looking for examples of how to use the freetype vocabulary, but I
can't seem to find anything relevant. In fact, I grepped the entire
Factor source tree for 'FT_Init_FreeType', but didn't find it anywhere
except for its definition in freetype.factor. I also grepped for 'face'
in a couple of likely locations (ui and opengl subtrees) but didn't find
that string used anywhere in reference to fonts, so I am very puzzled.
Can anyone suggest documents or code examples that I can look at?

It should be noted that I don't yet have a good understanding of how in
general to use C libraries in Factor, so if you think I need to develop
that background before messing with Freetype, feel free to suggest
materials that will help with that.

Thanks.
--
Matt Gushee