On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:31 -0800, "Joe Groff" <arc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Feb 13, 2010, at 8:43 PM, Matt Gushee wrote:

* I think I need to start by calling FT_Init_FreeType, right?
Well,
  that has a stack effect of ( library -- FT_Error ). What I
don't
  get is, where does the 'library' argument come from? I tried

When calling a C function, the arguments in Factor map directly
to the arguments in C. Looking at the FreeType docs
at [1]http://freetype.sourceforge.net/freetype2/docs/reference/ft
2-toc.html, the "library" argument is an out parameter that
points to an FT_Library

Ahh, okay. I started looking through freetype.h, and thought that
FT_Library was probably the key, but wasn't sure how to use it in
Factor. Thanks!

--
Matt Gushee
m...@gushee.net