Hello people--

According to the documentation,

> If you don't care about initial capacity, a more elegant way to
> create a new string buffer is to write:
> SBUF" " clone

However, according to my listener,

> (scratchpad) SBUF" " SBUF" " eq?

> --- Data stack

... from which I infer that the SBUF" " word actually creates a new
string-buffer instance each time it is called. So, is there some
non-obvious reason why it is preferable to use 'clone', or are the docs
wrong/out-of-date?

BTW, the same question applies to BV{ } and, I would imagine, some other
empty literal sequences.

--
Matt Gushee
m...@gushee.net