Thanks :)

Unfortunately I probably didn't include that option when I paid my
service and I cannot seem to locate a place where I could add DNS
management service. But I hope it doesn't bother anyone how it is
setup at the moment (redirecting to different url, that is).

I will probably someday buy virtual environment for that domain. Maybe
then it's time setup everything properly. If there is no easy
solution, I'll put my effort into the content, for the time being.

- Henrik