Hi Sam,

Since some of your patches change various vocabularies in basis and
extra, and the coding style doesn't match the rest of the Factor
source tree, perhaps you should maintain your contributions as their
own vocabulary root instead of as patches against the Factor tree.

For example, I've released the slides for two recent talks I gave as
vocabulary roots:

http://github.com/slavapestov/boston-lisp-talk
http://github.com/slavapestov/emerging-langs-talk

Slava