Hi Slava,

I made some minor documentation fixes and, thanks to Blei, also
modified build-support/factor.sh to propagate NO_UI=1 to the bootstrap
via command line parameter -exclude="ui ui.tools".

This should fix the issue that I was having when compiling and
bootstrapping in Linux without the GUI libs where Factor would
complain about missing libraries or symbols when attempting to launch
with ./factor from the console. More specifically, as Blei mentioned
in the channel, the old behaviour was to start the listener if the
$DISPLAY environment variable wasn't set; this behaviour changed when
the gtk-backend was merged. The changes in factor.sh should revert
this behaviour back to normal for non-gui environments.

The link is: git://github.com/otoburb/factor.git

Thanks,
Dave