> (...) listening on ip6 port. So, there's an issue with concurrent threads.
> listening on separate address spaces.
>
> D.

 ... on the same port (I mean as numeric value). Experimentally, I've
changed "set-servers" to mutate ip6 address port (+1) and threads had no
problems with start. Up and running. So, factor on Ubuntu 10.04 has
problems (or Ubuntu has) with concurrent hreads trying to listent to the
same (as value) port in ip6 and ip4 address spaces.

D.