Hi,

what version of mongodb are you using (and which version of factor)?

The MongoDB guys changed some internal structures (from integer to boolean)
- so the decoding fails.

For the latest and greatest please merge

git://github.com/x6j8x/factor.git mongodb-changes

locally.

Sascha

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 18:39, Jörg Plewe <pl...@hardcode.de> wrote:

> Hi list!
>
> I'm trying to use the mongodb binding but run into an issue very soon and
> cannot help myself. Can anybody please help me to intepret the error?
>
> Thank you very much in advance,
>
>  - Jörg
>
> Code:
> USING: mongodb.driver ;
> "db" "127.0.0.1" 27017 <mdb>
>
> Error message:
> Generic word >integer does not define a method for the word class.
> Dispatching on object: t
>

> Call stack:
> (U) Quotation: [ set-namestack init-catchstack self quot>> call -> stop ]
> (O) Word: listener-thread
> (O) Word: listener
> (O) Word: (listener)
> (U) Quotation: [
>         [ ~quotation~ dip swap ~quotation~ dip ] dip swap
>         [ call datastack ] dip -> swap [ set-datastack ] dip
>     ]
> (U) Quotation: [ call -> datastack ]
> (O) Word: <mdb>
> (O) Word: verify-nodes
> (O) Word: check-node
> (O) Word: eval-ismaster-result
> (O) Method: M\ object >integer
> (O) Word: no-method
> (O) Method: M\ object throw
> (U) Quotation: [
>         63 special-object error-thread set-global
>         continuation -> error-continuation set-global rethrow
>     ]

Through the darkness of future past
the magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds