``[ ] each'' won't compile in a Factor word.  You can use it in the
repl, but even this may chnage in the future if repl expressions are
compiled with the optimizing compiler before being executed.

All Factor code should know the stack height difference after a word
executes.  In this  case, the stack height will depend on how many
elements are in the array, so you can't know the heights at
compile-time.  Also, your datastack will overflow if your array is too
big.

Stick to the narray/firstn macros.

Doug