> "Zed Shaw. (2008) (flv). The ACL is Dead, a presentation created with
> Factor/lots of mentions and praise of Factor. [CUSEC 2008]. CUSEC."

That is how I first heard of the language.

> Similarly, I believe that Wikipedia admins look somewhat coolly on
> people using (crass/emotive/choose a perjorative adjective) language on
> talk pages.

I only use such language if I meet extreme stupidity and I have one of those
days.

On the other hand I do not think that Slava is a demigod or Factor is the
Messiah. It is just a nice language which appeals to me with its RPN, which I
also used in my own experimental Forth spinoff. And with its highly useful and
well built constructs and strength. It badly needs documentation and some
sensible promotion - even though I never ever promoted one of my previous
products, that is not the zen way...

Cheers