I get an error when directly callng factor.cmd because 'git' is now known.

However I used factor.cmd, just removing the git to load the sources (and
synchronizing with the a fork of the depot), with the same result.
I also switched to the branch clean-windows-x86-64 and used factor.cmd
clean, with the same result.
factor.exe starts in the background, and the process must be killed by the
task manager.

I will make a few more tests and then ill a bug report.  The only
difference that I see from the instructions is that I use Visual Studio
2013 (VC 2012), did anybody built factor successfully with that version?

-- hb9duj