Hi folks,

Can I ask two further questions about UIs?

- I've been trying to reproduce something like the selection window that
appears in the listener when there is an error. I noticed that this window
can break the borders of the listener and that it is actually opened as a
new window rather than as a glass layer over the listener. I have worked
out how to create a similar dialog window but is it possible to choose the
location on the screen where the new dialog window is opened? Also, is
there a way to make it model in the sense that any click that is in the
application but not on the window will close it?

- Is there any way to prettyprint from UI code? I can use . but it doesn't
output anything. It would be helpful for debug tracing.

Thanks,
Mark.