I think adding the images to the image would be neat. The icon for
Factor is already embedded in the image like you suggest. You can see
the code for that in basis/ui/backend/gtk/gtk.factor. Something like
that could be generalized to work for other images too. Then if you
are making a game or something, all your assets would be neatly packed
into a single .exe file.

> Hello!
>
> 25.07.2016, 16:47, "John Benediktsson" <mrj...@gmail.com>:
>
> You can reset the memoized so then next time it gets called it will memoize
> again:
>
>     IN: scratchpad \ windows-fonts reset-memoized
>

>   Hold on a second! Looking at the `startup-hooks`, I see one hook named
> "windows.fonts", and it does this:
> `[ \ (cache-font) reset-memoized ]`
>
>   Shouldn't we add `\ windows-fonts reset-memoized` to the same existing
> hook?
>

> You could probably put that in a .factor-rc if you need it run on startup.
>

>   No, I probably found a bug! : ) Let's fix the hook instead!
> https://github.com/factor/factor/pull/1678
>

> Why do you need those icon images cached in the Factor image?
>

>   I think it's a bit awkward to have everything in the image, except for the
> images.
>   Get it? Images?
>   Never mind.

> Александр