Hello!

25.11.2016, 21:27, "John Benediktsson" <mrj...@gmail.com>:
> You can probably use a bunch of models that hold their state/location and the
> UI renders them. Each thread can update the model's value when it changes?
>
> What kind of library were you thinking you needed?

  Oh, I dunno. Something someone developed for a simple 2d-game or a flash-like
animation platform.

  Actually, I've no experience in these things, so I wanted to read something
to get the idea how people conceptualize and approach such tasks.

  What I actually need is a way to model and visualize a bunch of robots and a
conveyor line so I can develop a control strategy and work out some corner-case
scenarios. I have a bunch of constraints, and I need to create an understanding
of the way to command the robots for optimal conveyor throughput.

 In fact, I have a rough understanding of the control algorithm, I just wanted
to see it in motion and work out the details. A rewindable timeline would be
very helpful.

  Any ideas?