Hi,
I have installed Factor on Mac OS 10.13. I'm trying to work through the Your
first Program section. When I do: "palindrome" scaffold-work, I get the
following error:
Unix system call “mkdir” failed:
Read-only file system (30)
It was called with the following arguments:
"/Volumes/factor/factor/work/palindrome"
511

I have attempted to change the permissions on that read-only directory, but
even as root it will not let me change the permissions, saying it is a system
directory and cannot be changed.
I attempted to move the factor folder to the ~ directory. It will not allow it
to move. Any ideas?
I am not a programmer nor a -nix user, so please consider me a rank newbie and
a dummy.
Andy