OK, back with my next question, still working on ‘first program’. By the way
I’m loving the documentation. OK, my question: pressing F2 from the listener,
on my stock Mac keyboard, give the ‘Brighten screen’ function rather than
reloading changed files. For now I’m just using “palindrome” reload, but I’ll
need the F2 reload function sooner or later.  How do I achieve that on this
keyboard?