Why are you limited to 32 bits?  Factor provides 64-bit binaries?

We do have some limitations to a single OS thread, although similar to how
Python is doing a "sub interpreter" in their next version we have a
multi-VM feature that was half completed, and could use some finishing
touches.

Best,
John.