--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Question to you LB: If I went to the Dalai Lama's ashram , or to
> > some Tibetan monestary, or to a Hindu Temple complex, and
started
> > getting wayward followers into my own personal 'movement', how
would
> > you feel about it?
>

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> What in the universe has possessed you to think that the town of
> Fairfield is MMY's ashram?

I was talking about MUM and Vedic City.
It would be funny if all TM'rs left Fairfield suddenly. Fairfield
would be a deadzone nowhere place. Even many non-meditators would
leave eventually.

All that would be left are the old time Fairfielders, some crack
addicts, and all the gurus would fade away back to where they came
from.
Enough said.