--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > To think that one is only what they are born into is fatalistic
> and inhuman. To think that Jesus the Jew shaped  his philosophy
and
> love for all of humankind merely on the tenets of his fathers was
> like saying Einstein merely followed up on Newton. >>>
>
> Thats not what I said. I said Buddha was born and bred in a Vedic
> culture and rejected some Vedic practices, and carried some others
> on and changed some around.
>

> ----Honestly, you don't write as if you know much about Buddha or
Buddhism. Sorry, my two piase. Do you know what the three turnings
of the wheel of dharma are? If not then please don't speak about the
Buddha again as your words are more useless on this topic than
cigarette smoke.

Fvck off retard

> Besides , Jesus was echoing things laready in his tradition. Its
> just that he was talking to a bunch of real live people with all
the
> usual faults etc. (Kinda like a liberal living ina red state
>
> ----Same again, what even about the figment Jesus are you speaking
about. Have you studied your gnosis and apocrypha?  I'd guess not or
you would know that Jesus for instance believed that the God of this
realm was a feminine who he most likely called Sophia.  If that's a
shocker then you need to read on.... and get true to your source
material, not true to your ignorance.  Try getting outside yourself
and expand your reading. My guess is that you already know Hinduism
like your cock.

Fvck off retard

> skin flips. Been there, done that. As a witch I felt closer to
Jesus
> than most of his professed priests, and when I burned I thought of
> him on the cross with pity, for they knew not what they did those
> ignorant fucks. Who kill what they don't understand. >>>>
>

> What are you on man?
>

> -----Uh, recently gave up poppy tea. gave up in the past lsd,
coke, crack, opiates, and will continue to do shroomies, cacti,
herb, and other naturals.  What am I not on Man?  But guess what?
We're at the same dining table. The crumbs of which as Gibran said,
are this feast of words. Don't like it don't eat it. Have you ever
meditated stoned? Try it, you might be surprised that it's not only
still possible but utterly fucking phenomenal.

> At other times I meditated jonesing from crack after spending two
hundred bucks smoking rocks with niggers in the ghetto. Sweatin and
shakin.  There's no separation for me between religion and my very
own guts. That makes me sound crazy at times. Imagine rigpa in
opiate withdrawls.  If the state of awareness is not there always
then it's not there at all.  A merely good time friend. Other people
can learn from madmen, so you can too.

Fvck off retard.