Vaj writes: re Sidhi practice
I still use it, you can integrate it, I don't feel any need to reject
it as a practice. But it cannot lead to UC. Well maybe Unity Andy...;-)

Tom T:
Well actually the Sidhi practice might lead to a minute or two in
Unity and then the entire weight of the practice and many years of
experience bounces one into Brahmin.  Again, the goal of a me being in
Union with Creation was just another part of the smoke and mirror
trick MMY used to get you done. Brahmin can not be returned and one
knows Self has found Self and that is all that matters.  Tom