Tom T comments intersperesed with Vaj questions below:

Tom T Writes:It is my experience and I know many
other long term practitioners of the Sidhis, as taught by MMY, that
Brahmin is and has been attained. The Sidhi practice had built into it
the means and the end.

Vaj responds
As I pointed out here before: if you look at the authentic levitation
practices which have lineages still in place, you can get an idea of
what's missing. It's quite a lot. True levitation practice can take
you right to the rainbow body. That's never going to happen unless the
rumors of Purushites going off to learn darkness practice are
true--and then only for the few.

Tom T:
The true reason for the sutras was to wake you up. The levitation gig
was to give the ego a reason to continue the practice long enough to
finish the wake up process, which was built into the practice.( see my
prior post of about a year ago on the "Stealth Sutra" #52 in Alistair
Shearer translation).

Vaj continues:
IMO and IME what many of us do is mistake gaining greater certainty of
the View, great experiences of what enlightenment is for the end
product. "Gaining certainty of the View" is very important, but it is
not final realization. It's kinda like realizing that despite day or
night or clouds, the sun is always shining. The sad part for those of
us who make that error is we collect karma on real subtle levels and
block complete and final realization.

Tom T:
Enlightenment is not an experience it is an understanding that comes
when the intellect makes the final discrimination.  The understanding
does not happen in any mind. Self knows Self. The knowing of Self is
so strong as to leave no doubt about what has transpired.  That
knowing imprints on the small self what is known to be beyond the
ability of any mind to know.  It is the expression of the lively
absolute playing out in a physiology.  Brahmin looks out through these
eyes, talks through this mouth and animates this body.  The cosmic
Self comes to the forefront and the small self is content to run the
relative life.  Nothing in your life changes and yet everything is
your changes. It is the ultimate Paradox, which is the clue as to the
profundity of what has just transpired.

Vaj writes:
Have your friends in Brahman-consciousness had their experience
verified by another Master?

Tom T responds:
Wondering what qualifies in your book as a Master. Again, as I have
stated above it is not an experience, it is an understanding that
needs no Master. The understanding is complete in an of itself.  No
Master needed as the knowledge in the understanding is complete in and
of itself. Absolute self-verification which is the hallmark of this
understanding, as it is beyond experience.
Tom T