AK is too expensive for me so I bought a pair of amalaki trees and imported them from Dehra Dun, but later found them better and cheaper at PCT Gardens.
----- Original Message -----
From: Vaj
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Amrit and cancer

Hi L_B:

On Mar 13, 2005, at 5:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This is certainly interesting. I think the common understanding around
> here, promoted by
> the MAV guys, is the AK can make chemo more successful and less
> painful.

I was actually recently reading a paper on this, that's the only reason
I know. I have been trying to talk a friend who has adult-onset
diabetes into trying an Ayurvedic approach ever since I edited a work
on diabetes and ayurveda a couple of years ago. He is currently taking
1000's of milligrams of Vit. C daily! When I read up on it, that was
one of the things I found.

I actually have a entry on it in my blog last week. If you are on LJ, I
could give you access to it.

-V.