--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   tvaam acChaa caraamasi tad id arthaM dive-dive  |
>  indo tve na aashasaH  || {9}{001}{05}
>
> 5 O Indu, we draw nigh to thee, with this one object day by day:
> To thee alone our prayers are said
>
> tvaam acChaa     nigh to thee?
> caraamasi    we draw
> tad id artham   with this one object?
> dive-dive   day by day
> indo  O Indu
> tve   to thee
> naH  our
> aashasaH  prayers (are said?)
>
> 5 O Indu, we draw nigh to thee, with this one object day by day:
> To thee alone our prayers are said

 punaati te parisrutaM somaM suuryasya duhitaa  |
 vaarena shashvataa tanaa  || {9}{001}{06}

6 By means of this eternal fleece may Surya's Daughter purify
Thy Soma that is foaming forth.

punaati  purifies(? may purify)
te  thy
parisrutam (acc.) (that is) foaming forth
somam (acc.)
suuryasya duhitaa   Suurya's Daughter
vareena shashvataa (instrumental) by means of fleece eternal?
tanaa??