--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > excerpt:
> > "Each ³Raja Designate² must reside in the City where his Peace
Palace
> > will be > located and be full-time. For many that will mean
relocating
> > to a new city. Compensation is $2000 a month beginning
immediately.
> > After this week, part-time teaching will no longer be an option.
> > Governors should not think that they could continue to teach
privately
> > or singly. Either they come in this week, full time, or forget
about
> > teaching. Governors who have not committed this week  to being
full
> > time will not be allowed to teach. They will come as seekers as
other
> > people come in."
> >
> > Like others here, having initiated 1000+ plus and been on every
> > project for over 15 years, this is truly amazing to me and I mean
it
> > really is. Not only does one have the feeling, in the regular
workaday
> > world, of being a marginalized person (after a lifetime of
embracing
> > Maharishi and his teachings to varying degrees through over 35
years)
> > but now Maharish himself is marginalizing the very people who
helped
> > him for so many years and have had to figure out how to earn a
living
> > to stay alive. This is like a mahavakya of sorts. Whew.
> > Ken
> >

> Is it a mahavakya or is it a realization that
> Maharishi is mad?

**********

Well, mad in the sense of angry? For sure. Nature is always declaring
war on the ignorant and the unhappy for polluting the earth which
would be a paradise if people were interested in growing in awareness
instead of abusing their birthright (of unlimited awareness) and
their neighbors. As Jesus said, "I'm telling you that to everyone who
gains, more will be given; but from the one who does not gain, even
what he has will be taken away."

Luke 19:11-28.

11 "Now as they listened to what Jesus was saying, He told them this
parable, because He was getting close to Jerusalem and everyone was
thinking the kingdom of God would be brought forth immediately.

12 Then He said, A certain nobleman went into a distant country,
there, to obtain for himself a kingdom and then to return.

13 But before he went, he called ten of his servants and to each he
gave one mina, then told them, buy, and sell with these till I come
back.

14 But his citizens detested him, so they sent an embassy after him
to say, We will not have this man to rule over us.

15 Now when he returned after having received the kingdom, he called
the servants to whom he had given the money so he could find out how
much each one had gained by buying and selling.

16 The first one came and said, Lord, your mina has made ten more
minas.

17 And he said to that servant, Well done, you're a good servant!
Because you have been faithful in this little matter, you shall be
given authority over ten cities.

18 The second one came and said, Lord, your mina has gained five more
minas.

19 And he said to this servant, You would be in charge of five cities.

20 Then another came and said, Lord, here is that one mina, which I
have kept hidden in this sweat cloth.

21 I was afraid of you, because you are a harsh man. You pick up what
you did not lay down; and you reap where you did not sow.

22 He said to that servant, I will judge you by your own words, you
wicked servant. If you knew I was a harsh man, picking up what I did
not lay down and reaping what I did not sow;

23 Then why didn't you at least put my money in the bank, so when I
returned I could have it back with the interest?

24 And he said to those standing there, Take the mina away from him
and give it to the one who has ten minas.

25 And they said to him, but Lord, he has ten minas already!

26 Then Jesus said, I'm telling you that to everyone who gains, more
will be given; but from the one who does not gain, even what he has
will be taken away.

27 But, as for my enemies who did not want me to reign over them,
bring them here and kill them in my presence!

28 And after He had spoken these things, Jesus went ahead of them, on
towards Jerusalem."