--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, m2smart4u2000
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> > Dixon,
> > you are truely a riot. You admittedly never married because you
> > couldn't take care of anyone but your two dogs. Come on, all
this
> > criticism about caregiving for 19 years of ones life and you can
> > only barely care for two dogs?
>
> Did we just cross the line of difference of opinion to personal
> attack?
>
> lurk

Oh, I am just teasing Dixon and he is a really good sport. He calls
his family of dogs his bitches. We have joked about this before, his
only being able to handle having dogs, so not a personal attack but
reference to earlier posts. None-the-less, it is good to note that
caregiving is not an easy task, so one might want to withhold
criticism from caregivers.