On Mar 26, 2005, at 7:29 AM, Peter Sutphen wrote:

> Perhaps it doesn't work for you. You can't claim to
> have the experience of others.

So you are saying you have witnessed MMY formally accepting sishyas?

That's the point here, not that people do not or cannot derive some
benefit from him or have a relationship with MMY--or for that matter
believe he is their guru. People are free to believe whatever they
want. But can you tell me, in an org so obsessed with alleged
traditional purity that there is a formal acceptance of sishyas?

I say there is none--at least that westerners will ever receive.

Of course I am always open to changing this opinion if there is clear
evidence to the contrary.