(continuing in the model of mergence of Purusha and Prakriti through
the various dimensions or "bodies")

...So when viewed from the inside, while these processes are going
on, it can get more than a little confusing. For example, we can say
(broadly) that the first real awareness of the chakras, prana, AND
bliss arises (or can arise) during the sense-refinement of G.C., as
Purusha moves down into the Bliss-kosha of the throat, and Prakriti
moves up into the Sex chakra of the sense-organs. But from the point
of view of one in G.C., there IS no more; the entire body is
sometimes being (or can be) ecstatically overwhelmed with
mass "avalanches" of kundalini or shakti, and the various chakras
illuminate themselves; the consciousness passes up through the crown
and recognizes itself as an entity independent of the physical body
and space-time, and so on. (Individual results may vary.)

The attention or primary focus on all this passes when we move to
U.C., and a whole new vista gradually (or suddenly) arises.
Patanjali beautifully illuminates this latter rise into Unity with
the sutra, "when the translucent intellect becomes as clear as the
Self, enlightenment arises" (or something like that). Here he is
describing Purusha -- the Self -- now moving down into our heart, or
buddhi, or vijnanamaya kosha: the translucent intellect (while
Prakriti moves up into our manas, or navel, or lower mind), and its
(our) recognition of and fusion with our Solar angel, the causal
body, recognizing the Sol/Soul/ Light of Lights as our own Self.
Literally, enlightenment. The first half of the journey is now done;
Purusha and Prakriti have now met at our cosmic center. (What
remains is the journey of their overlap and complete mergence.)

In earlier posts I have pointed out the nine lokas as being subtle,
middle and dense forms of Spirit, Soul, and Body, respectively. We
can see these multiplicities as being the play of Sat, Chit, and
Ananda, or Being (Truth), Consciousness, and Bliss, but which I more
often call Love, Light, and Laughter. Roughly, the Spirit is Love,
the Soul is Light, and the Body is Laughter, and this subdivides to
form Love's Love (Purusha; crown; subtle spirit; spirit of the
spirit), Love's Light (Avyakta; third eye; middle spirit; soul of
the spirit), and Love's Laughter (Mahat-Atman; throat; dense spirit;
body of the spirit); Light's Love (Buddhi; heart; subtle soul;
Vijnanamayakosha); Light's Light (Ahamkara; Solar Plexus; middle
soul; soul of the soul), and so on.

Since Purusha and Prakriti eventually overlap the Causal
Angel, "extinguishing" it (felt subjectively as the Dark Night of
the Soul, when our "last" subtle attachments are stripped away), and
then go on to reactivate the various chakras in reverse order, some
outward confusion may arise as to "where" on this path someone
actually is. (Again, this is even assuming that these all unfold
precisely in the "proper" order in the first place -- something I am
not at all sure happens with everyone.)

Someone describing ecstatic (bliss, ananda, laughter) kundalini and
prana-flows and god-forms and sensory enrichment may be experiencing
their first enlivenment as G.C. (when Purusha comes down into cosmic
throat's Anandamayakosha and Prakriti comes up into the cosmic sex
Indriyas of Prana), OR their second re-enlivenment as Krishna
Consciousness, when Prakriti has now reached as far UP as cosmic
throat's Anandamayakosha and Purusha has now descended as far DOWN
as the cosmic sex and Indriyas and Pranamayakosha: Hence the
effectiveness of the knowledge that "Brahman is Prana" or "I am
Prana" to help move one past the initial shock of Brahman via
rebirthing or attention on breath. At the same time, pranayama would
have been equally useful in moving one from C.C. to G.C. -- just not
yet identical to the Self, as the Ahamkara or Solar Angel was still
serving as (visible or invisible) the intermediary Higher Self, and
would do so until Brahman.

So this second (K.C.) enlivenment of the cosmic Throat and Sex may
appear outwardly to be identical to the first (G.C.), but inwardly
it is indeed different: In K.C. one knows THAT ALONE IS (Brahman),
and knows further that THAT can actually collapse itself into "I"
bliss-points! THAT AM I. Literally, now, "I" (any I) contain it all.
The holographic nature of oneself, first hinted at in G.C. when the
angels may show themselves to consist of multitudes of smaller
angels in choirs of group consciousness, is now completely
understood as all being one's Self. One can now go inside oneself as
an Avatar to one's various "children" or component I-selves, and in
so doing, be the larger Self around and enlivening so-called
Reality. Both dimensions simultaneously.

All of this notwithstanding, one may still be arguing with one's
wife, looking for the missing car-keys, and so on. *lol*

LLL,
Rory