Sal
Are you blind?
TM is taught in public schools in the US right now. It is legal to
do so.
What does that tell you about the law?

It is possible that the fundie christians will never let it be
widespread (but will try as many toxic pharmaceuticals on their addh
children as possible.....and are REALLY screwing them up.), but that
seems unlikely , especially in light of the fact that a judge in
Missouri is sentancing people to TM)
Two things that make people here hopping mad:
1. A non-meditating judge in Missouri is sentancing offenders to TM.
2. TM is legally taught as a general school policy in some public
schools with great success.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mar 26, 2005, at 6:53 PM, off_world_beings wrote:
>
> >  Your mind is tuned to not find it.
>
> My mind might be, but my search engine isn't, and it didn't find
> anything to support your claim either.  And it won't, not until
Malnak
> v Yogi is overturned. I wouldn't hold my breath on thiat one.
>
> >  Ever heard of CBS? (I guess no-one has since you say I am the
only
> >  one who knows that TM is LEGAL to teach in Public Schools. OR
> >  PERHAPS YOU SHOULD STOP RELYING ON INTERNET BLOGS FOR YOUR
NEWS !!!)

> > http://cbs2chicago.com/health/local_story_071005948.html
> >  """Three schools nationwide already offer the relaxation
technique
> >  to students, including a private school in Iowa and a public
charter
> >  school in Michigan <(and one in Baltimore)>.
> >  Students at the Nataki Talibah Schoolhouse in Detroit are part
of a
> >  University of Michigan study to see if meditation really makes a
> >  difference in their daily lives.
> >
> The first is a private school, the second a charter school, both
of
> which are very different from public schools and both of which
allow
> religious study.
>
> "the charter school does not have to follow the same rules/regs
(with
> the exception of standardized testing) as a public school does.
Charter