--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > on 3/28/05 12:39 PM, peterklutz at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > If I lived in Vedic City I'd be very pleased to have a mayor
like Bob
> > > - someone who knowingly fights against the oods just because
it's the
> > > right thing to do.
> > >
> > I agree. I think Bob's done an amazing job organizing this. Every
> > "spiritual" person in FF, regardless of their relationship to the
> TMO, wants
> > this to happen. But people are understandably skeptical that it
will.

> ..which is why people need to keep their spirits high and try even
> harder.
>
> There is only one forward - and that's foward.. :-)

The thing is, if Wynne had tried to get a few visas for the pundits
before building the trailer park, he would have found out that they
could not get entry into the USA because they are too poor. Then
maybe the millions raised could have been used to bring the pundits
to Mexico or Canada, instead of having a collection of metal boxes in
Vedic City which will probably sit unused for quite some time. I
don't know if either country would have accepted them, but that could
have been tried as an alternative that would at least still have
pundits in North America (or close, in the case of Mexico).