> As far as whiners go, It takes one to know one, Peter.  Do you really
> think name-calling elevates the discussion, as you claim to want to do?

You know Sal, I started out writing a reply in which I detailed the
sorry state of the prevailing defamatory trends on this site and my
attempts to fwd a contrary view - a view that is less defeatistic as
far as MMY concern - when I realized that you already know this - or
at least should know it.

I also know that some of the worst crimes in history have been, and
are being, committed with people hiding behind 'elevated' attitudes.

So I'll make my reply brief: f**k you too Sal, for being such an hypocrite

Hope it smarts as H**l!