> Just when you think it can't get any crazier...
>
> Sal

*********

MUM should have known that this is going to look ridiculous (if
legitimate if one is trying to follow SthapathyaVed principles) but
the workaround would be, to just put an alarm bar on the door, so
that people could not use it except in an emergency -- that way, no
idiot sign making the case for not using the door which looks strange
to campus visitors, and others including meditators not on board with
S-Veda. But then, MUM administrators are probably not easy to
embarrass after years of loopy policies and loopier people.