you are just being silly.

It reminds me of a story I heard about a Guru and a man who would
curse him unceasingly. Paradoxically, this attention on the Guru
however immature or wounded, caused the cursing man to grow quickly in
his Enlightenment. Even though he would curse the Guru, he had to tune
his brain to what the Guru said in order to curse him.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> This drivel is simplistic in the extreme. Feng Shui teaches us that
the major influences change from year to year depending on where
the 'poison' is.  South can be evil this year but East can be evil
next year. The Vastu shit is extremely complicated and South is not
evil at all for many things. So Bullshit!